THANK YOU FOR BOOKING WITH BALLOON MAMA
Terms & Conditions - Service Agreement
If you would like a signed copy, please submit your request in writing before your event
A deposit of $50 is required to book your date. Your event is NOT considered booked until the deposit has been received.
REFUNDS AND CANCELLATIONS
Balloon Mama specializes in balloon decor installations. Payment is expected in full prior to any services being rendered to the Client.
Deposit is transferrable to a different date (within 365 days) provided the Client has given a 7-day notice in writing. Deposit is not refundable in the event of cancellation.
It is the Client’s responsibility to make arrangements for Balloon Mama to gain/maintain access of the venue. The Client is also responsible for obtaining any permits, access passes, gate/room access cards, wristbands for entire staff, as well as notify Balloon Mama of any room changes within the venue, if applicable, with at least 24 hours' notice. Access arrangements apply to access prior to the event for installation, as well as access to strike, if applicable, or breakdown any props, designs, equipment, etc. If props/designs/equipment are transported by the Client, the Client may return said items to Balloon Mama the following day.
If the location of the event is located in a personal residence, the above installation times still apply. The access requirements are still applicable in regard to allowing Balloon Mama access to make the installation. The Client understands that installations are done using an array of options including but not limited to command strip, removable wall mounts, etc. If there is a preference in method of installation, please inform Balloon Mama after viewing or signing the Terms & Conditions as it will need to be documented in the invoice.
The Client is responsible for seeing that the venue has the name Balloon Mama and contact number on file for two reasons; 1) Balloon Mama needs to have a point of contact at the venue in the event a change has occurred on our end, we have a way to relay that info, possibly find a resolution if applicable. 2) In the event the point of contact at the venue needs to reach Balloon Mama to inform of a change, it makes the communication process easier. This also allows for the Client to not be inconvenienced on the day of installation as well.
Balloon Mama should receive any permits, access passes, gate/room access cards, wrist bands, etc, 24 hours prior to the date of installation to ensure access to the venue. If access is denied at any time, for any reason, including failure or lack of communication, it will result in items not being installed punctually or adequately, and possibly not at all. If this occurs, the Client agrees that Balloon Mama will not be held liable.
• All installations require a minimum of 2 (two) hours for orders totaling $300-$750
• All installations require a minimum of 3-4 (three-four) hours for orders of $750-$1000.
• All installations require a minimum of 4-5 (four-five) hours for orders $1000+.
If any orders are of intricate detail, large capacity, or for any other reason that requires more than 4 hours for installations, they will be documented and adhered to in order to receive a quality installation.
• If applicable, the Client may transport and install their order themselves.
• This must be communicated in writing prior and will not be changed after signing the Terms & Conditions.
• The Client agreeing to transport and install the order themselves, will have the delivery and installation fee waived.
• The Client agreeing to transport and install the order themselves, also relinquishes Balloon Mama of any/all responsibility for the order once completed and paid for, including the outcome of the installation.
BALLOON MAMA INSTALLATIONS
• There will be a delivery and installation fee, figured into the pricing for the event during the booking stage.
• Failure to have the entire balance paid for, regardless the dollar amount, will result in a cancelled installation and forfeited payments, which can not be refunded or transferred.
• Balloon Mama will arrive at the venue at designated time for installation.
• Balloon Mama will need to unload the equipment and decorations to the designated area, set up a designated working space, free from interruption or traffic from other vendors.
• The time designated for the installation will be utilized, however, any time left over after installation is complete, is not subject to discounts or refunds.
Any and all equipment and props are property of Balloon Mama and will be returned to Balloon Mama either the same day, after the event or the following day, if being transported by the Client.
STRIKING & DISASSEMBLING
• After an event, the Client is responsible for disassembling and returning all equipment and property of Balloon Mama, as well as properly disposing of the remaining balloons.
• Balloon Mama can strike and disassemble an installation if desired by the Client. In this case a striking fee will be added to the total order during the booking stage.
• If the Client chooses to strike the set themselves after a striking fee has already been paid, that payment will be forfeited and considered non refundable.
OWNERSHIP OF EQUIPMENT & MATERIALS
All equipment, materials, and props used for the installation, are the sole property of Balloon Mamaand are used on a rental basis only.
• The Client is responsible for access to retrieve said equipment, materials, and props after the event.
• Paying the deposit, invoice, or signing the Terms & Conditions makes the Client solely responsible for the equipment, during and after the event, until surrendered back to Balloon Mama.
• Failure to do so, will result in the Client accepting sole responsibility for the property of Balloon Mama and agrees to have the card on file charged or be sent an invoice and agrees to pay it.
• Any damage or vandalism that occurs to any of the property of Balloon Mama during the event, including any damage or vandalism that occurs due to the Client’s guests, will result in the Client accepting sole responsibility for the property of Balloon Mama and agrees to have the card on file charged or be sent an invoice and agrees to pay it. This includes but is not limited to misuse, theft or disasters (fire, flood, earthquake).
BALLOON FLOAT TIME
Your balloon decor will be designed around the specifications of your event.
• Latex balloons have an approximate float time of 12 hours.
• Mylar/Foil balloons have an approximate float time of 1 week.
• There are many variables that can affect the float time of your balloon decor including but not limited to weather, rain, wind, extreme heat (over 80 degrees F).
• Please be aware of this if you are reserving a date for an outdoor installation.
*****WE DO NOT CANCEL FOR BAD WEATHER UNLESS DEEMED DANGEROUS WEATHER OR A NATURAL DISASTER***** *****BY LOCAL STATE / GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS*****
By signing the Terms & Conditions, the Client acknowledges that some balloon decor may be affected by temperature and humidity, something that Balloon Mama can not be held liable for. Balloon Mama will not be held liable for the reaction of any balloon decor to the weather or uncontrollable acts of nature including but not limited to rain, wind, or extreme heat. Balloon Mama NEVER guarantees perfect results for any installation done outdoors or in these uncontrollable situations.
• In the event there is a situation that prevents Balloon Mama from installing the balloon decor in the original location at a venue, Balloon Mama is able to move the balloon decor to that location (still on site at original address) and attempt to complet the installation.
• It is the Client’s sole responsibility to have an alternate location available and ready in the event the original location is not able to be utilized. Failure to do so will cause the payments to be forfeited and considered non refundable.
• Balloon Mama will however, not be able to guarantee a quality and perfect installation due to last minute setup changes, but will promise to do everything possible to ensure it is as close to ideal as physically possible.
•The Client is responsible for locating an alternate location to setup as well as ensure access to Balloon Mama.
• If dangerous weather or a natural disaster occurs that causes the venue to close and prevents the event from taking place, the Client may reschedule the installation for a different date, within the next 365 days.
• Dangerous weather and natural disasters are only accepted if acknowledged by a local state/government official.
• If the Client cancels the event due to rain or other bad weather, not designated as “dangerous weather”or “natural disaster”, the Client understands that the payments will be forfeited and considered nonrefundable. The payments will not be transferable.
• Balloon Mama agrees to be present and ready for installation even if it is raining, snowing, or displaying any other type of “irregular” weather, with the exception of road closures.
PRICING & FEES
All pricing regarding the entire order including but not limited to; deposit fee, delivery fee, installation fee, striking fee, cancellation fee, etc. will be documented during the booking stage. All payments made towards any and all of these charges are non refundable. Please make sure you have communicated the necessary details to any other vendors you may be working with prior to booking with Balloon Mama.
DISPLAY & PROMOTION
By signing the Terms & Conditions, the Client agrees that Balloon Mama may use the decorated display including video recordings and photographs for usage on the official Balloon Mama website, including but not limited to social media networks, flyers, billboards, displays, commercials, and any other form of promotional marketing.
All designs/displays installed by Balloon Mama are the property of Balloon Mama, in return Balloon Mama reserves the right to utilize any/all photographs and video recordings as deemed necessary, for promotional use. This also includes any personal photographs or video recordings taken by the Client or the Clients’ guests. Balloon Mama reserves the right to include the official Balloon Mama logo on any personal photographs or video recordings made, from an Balloon Mama installation. Balloon Mama also reserves the right to refuse to use any photographs or video recordings made by any of the following, including but not limited to; Balloon Mama, the Client, the Clients’ guests, photographers, videographers, venue personnel, or any other vendors.
VENDORS & EVENT COORDINATORS
Balloon Mama is focused on making balloon decor that stands as an unforgettable piece in your event. Our main focus is providing exceptional service and installing a quality design. We strive for perfection and in return, we expect all vendors or event coordinators who are working together to create this unforgettable event, to expect nothing less than perfection as well. With that being said, all vendors and event coordinators can be referred to the Client.
• Balloon Mama is not responsible for assisting other vendors in tasks related to their designated field.
• Balloon Mama is responsible for maintaining a safe and healthy work space, installing the balloon decor, striking and disassembling if applicable, and cleaning up the workspace utilized by Balloon Mama.
• Balloon Mama is not responsible for poor services rendered by other vendors. It will be the Client’s responsibility to settle any discrepancies with the vendors directly.
• Balloon Mama will not refund any payments made due to other vendors hindering or becoming detrimental to the progress and quality of the installation.
• Balloon Mama expects any Client working with an Event Coordinator to ensure their coordinator is abreast of the installation arrangements prior to the day of the event.
In the event Balloon Mama deems the event or the installation to be unsafe, Balloon Mama has the authority and obligation to refuse service of the installation until the unsafe situation is made safe again. If the Clients' guests or other vendors have made the installation or location unsafe, the Client assumes full responsibility and pays any fees for travel, rentals, staff, etc. If this situation occurs, Balloon Mama will leave all balloon decor onsite for the Client and will remove themselves and all property, equipment, staff, etc. from the property immediately. If ever there is a safety issue such as this, Balloon Mama will exercise our right to refuse service and the Client/Client’s guests will be blacklisted.
Please be advised that prices are subject to change without notice.
By signing the Terms & Conditions document and/or submitting payment, I certify that I have read this document in its entirety, I fully understand and agree with this agreement. I also understand my role as a Client and the role that Balloon Mama will play in the installation for my event.